Nobody can ignore the importance of your car door lock. Our car door locks keep us protective and safe from the theft of our car and the items inside that car.
There are many car door lock types, such as ignition key or controlled by a remote, etc. But it is a common problem that people face that they have forgets their car lock keys.
You may lose your car door lock key, or it can be theft whatever the reason you need a replacement for your door. What is the better option if you want access to your car?
You may get the replacement key for the lock or replace the car door lock. In our view replacing the door lock is a better option than a replacement key.
If your key is stolen or lost, someone who finds that key can harm your car or things inside it if you do not replace the door lock.
How to get replacement car door lock? Stay with us here; we will guide you with pertinent details in our below content.
How to Get Replacement Car door lock?
Please follow these simple steps, and replace the door, lock yourself without hiring Mobile Locksmith Express.
• First of all, you need to remove the window handle that is only possible if your window is closed properly. Then with the help of a screwdriver, you can remove the windows handle.
• In the second step, you need to remove the door screws and panel. Open the door of your car and find the screws; once you have found, remove these screws.
• When you remove the screws, you will see a cover inside the armrest. Now remove the armrest and also speakers in the doors.
• Try to remove every item with great care without damaging the plastic and other materials in the door. After removing these parts, you will be able to access the inner parts of the door.
• Now you need to remove the electrical connections and all old door lock. Before doing that, please disconnect the electrical connections.
• Remove the old lock by entering a rod; when you get, it removes from taking your new lock and trying to fit it in the place from where you have taken out the old lock. For ease, you should purchase the same lock as your old one.
• Now reassemble everything that you have removed. When everything got fits in its place, make verification of its operations. Your lock is working properly now; it means you have set your new car door lock.
You have read our article How to get replacement car door lock? We shared some simple steps in the article that will help you replace your car’s door lock.
Replacing the car lock door key is not a difficult job; even you can do it yourself. Follow the above steps and replace the door lock of your car with ease. If you have some confusion, then please contact us we will help you.